Exciting news: Surgery is over. I talked with Dr. Markert and he told me we was pleased with the results of the surgery. We won’t know the specifics of how much of the tumor they were able to remove until tomorrow when he has a new MRI done. At this point, we will also be waiting for the pathology report that will come in a few days.
Jonathan will be transferred soon to the NICU where he will stay for the first stage of his recovery. The doctor said he is already awake and talking. I rejoice so much in those little words.